About Michigan Department of Correction
The Michigan Department of Corrections is one of the chief state departments. Last duty regarding activity of the department rests with the Representative who names the Executive, with the counsel and assent of the state Senate. The Chief serves at the delight of the Representative. The Executive has full force and authority in the supervision and control of the department's undertakings and is its boss regulatory officer.
The Executive is the boss authoritative officer of the Department and is answerable for the general activity of and key getting ready for the Department. The Chief may choose extraordinary associates to regulate specific territories inside the Department.
The Vision of the Michigan Department of Corrections depends on the accompanying standards:
- We stay focused on the insurance of general society, wellbeing of our staff and security of offenders.
- We effectively take part in the advancement of powerful criminal equity strategy.
- We guarantee sound administration utilizing demonstrated financial practices and result arranged methodologies.
- We procure, train, prepare, backing and tutor a top-notch staff and hold them to the most elevated professional models.
- We give accommodating and defensive custodial consideration, rehabilitative chances and reemergence help for offenders under our watch.
- We set up significant associations with open and private substances to help us in effectively achieving our central goal.
- We lead the entirety of our obligations and duties with the most elevated level of uprightness, desires for greatness and regard for the worth and poise of human life.