About Wisconsin Department of Corrections
Main mission at the Wisconsin Department of Corrections is the following:
Ensure people in general, our staff and those in our charge.
Give chances to positive change and achievement.
Advance, illuminate and instruct others about our projects and victories.
Accomplice and team up with network specialist co-ops and other criminal equity elements.
We are responsible to one another and the residents of Wisconsin.
- We deal with our assets in a productive, successful, reasonable, and creative way.
- We show fitness and proficiency in the work important to achieve our main goal.
- We assume singular liability for how we plan, perform, and deal with our work.
We make the wisest decision - legitimately and ethically - as exhibited by our activities.
- We esteem fortitude, sincerity, and conviction of direction.
- We expect moral conduct and uprightness in everything we do.
- We require trustworthiness, adherence to the law, and the reasonable and impartial treatment of others.
We perceive representatives as the department's most significant asset.
- We move in the direction of building a workforce of assorted people who accomplish incredible things together.
- We perceive excellent execution.
- We advocate to the greatest advantage of our workforce.
We esteem wellbeing – for our workers, the individuals in our charge and the residents we serve.
- We give the assets and preparing fundamental for workers to securely achieve our main goal.
- We work protected and secure offices.
- We offer open doors for offenders to become beneficial individuals from their networks.
We anticipate capability and professionalism in our interchanges, manner, and appearance.
- We show information and aptitudes inside our regions of obligation.
- We react successfully and fittingly in our collaborations and correspondences.
- We treat all individuals with nobility and regard.
- We perceive that we have one chance to establish a positive first connection.